I am a freelance photographer and visual artist currently based in London, UK. I use this blog as a place to show work-in-progress, images from recent commissions, exhibition details, and other random bits and bobs.

Please visit www.kateelliott.co.uk for more examples of my work, and www.kateelliottphotography.co.uk for my commercial photography website. I am also one half of artist collaboration KEEM.




Wednesday 27 November 2013

Farringdon Factory - FF 25.11.13

Using 20 Farringdon Street as a site for observation I am currently working on a few mini-projects, some linked, some not. A couple of days ago I made a series of portraits FF 25.11.13. I am interested in exploring the gap between our inner selves and the outside world, and in creating a dialogue between the internal and external (both physically and emotionally), and the still and the moving-image.

This work is being made as part of the Farringdon Factory. Click here for further information.

                            FF 25.11.13 © Kate Elliott

No comments:

Post a Comment