I am a freelance photographer and visual artist currently based in London, UK. I use this blog as a place to show work-in-progress, images from recent commissions, exhibition details, and other random bits and bobs.

Please visit www.kateelliott.co.uk for more examples of my work, and www.kateelliottphotography.co.uk for my commercial photography website. I am also one half of artist collaboration KEEM.




Friday 12 June 2015

Visiting Photographer - City of Westminster College

Yesterday I went to City of Westminster College to lead an end-of-year crit for HNC Photography students, together with UCA lecturer Grant Petrey.

Having studied photography in the past (and having taken part in many crits as a student) it was really interesting to come at it from a visiting practitioner and tutor's point of view, and to be able to view the work, and listen to what the students had to say about it, without any preconceptions.

Click here for more information about the course, the students, and their work.

Documentation photos © Diane Bielik


No comments:

Post a Comment