I am a freelance photographer and visual artist currently based in London, UK. I use this blog as a place to show work-in-progress, images from recent commissions, exhibition details, and other random bits and bobs.

Please visit www.kateelliott.co.uk for more examples of my work, and www.kateelliottphotography.co.uk for my commercial photography website. I am also one half of artist collaboration KEEM.




Wednesday 21 October 2015

Siobhan Davies Dance youth commission at The Photographers' Gallery

Last weekend a group of young performers, in collaboration with choreographer Freddie Opoku-Addaie, presented a dance piece developed using The Photographers’ Gallery’s camera obscura. A Siobhan Davies Dance youth commission, this piece was performed both within the darkened space of the camera obscura and in the public square outside the gallery. 

Below are a few images I took during the performance - Darkened Room: What do you see?

 
 

 All images © Kate Elliott

No comments:

Post a Comment